Armpit to Armpit 54 cm
Shoulder 48 cm
Length backside 62 cm
Arm length 58 cm
Two outer, one inner pocket-
Fits like a (smaller ) LARGE.
Kurt goes Life-ball
“ Tolerance is the suspicion that the other person just might be right.” - Kurt Tucholsky (1890-1935)
- 100% of the profit made from the sale of this jacket will be donated to “AIDS Hilfe Wien”.
- We took an original vintage German miner jacket from around 1992 so that it fits the age of the event
- We designed it so that the new owner can take a stand for tolerance independent of his own gender and regardless of his own personal sexual preferences.
- We believe that nobody in this world should be judged on his personal sexual preferences as long as they are coming hand in hand with and are based on true love by both partners.
- The Life-ball began in Vienna in 1992 and still remains one of the biggest charity events worldwide in the fight against AIDS.
- Life-ball 2019 was the last one after 26 events
Concept and design : tententn / Vienna