Vendor/Artist Submission Form

Welcome!

We are very excited for you to become a part of Spend it Forward, the charitable market place with the mission to encourage charitable shopping as a lifestyle. This page will explain how to become one of our partners.

 

Onboard on our online market!

By filling out the form at the end of the page your brand will be entered onto the Spend it Forward website, where your products will be on display in a dedicated collection. Our team will also take care of promoting your brand on Spend It Forward’s social media platforms, as well as creating new content featuring your products. 

By signing you agree to participate in our online market as a vendor. The online platform Spend It Forward is free to sign up and participate. 

An important note to make is that when you are pricing on our site. The suggested retail price that appears on our site should be the same as your retail price on and offline. By keeping the price consistent we intend giving you and the shopper the opportunity to transact charitably.

Think of us as a reseller. 

70% of the price should cover your wholesale price, and the remaining 30%, which adds up to your suggested retail price, covers social media marketing (for example the Spend it Forward YouTube interviews), advertising, and within that percentage 10% of that is gifted to a designated charity, local business or community/social action.

Payments will be processed at the end of each month for products sold that have passed the two-week return policy. (See Website for Return Policy)

 

Shipping your products

Within Berlin, delivery is possible by bike courier for an additional fee (paid for by the customer). You can send the product by post or items can be also picked up at Die Fabrik Hotel or at one of our live market locations listed below.

Because of the current situation with COVID-19, no overseas deliveries are available at this time. Ultimately, delivery options are up to the vendor's discretion and choice.

    • Die Fabrik Hotel, Schlesisches str. 18, 10997, Berlin. Monday through Saturday from 10am to 6pm
    • Markthalle Neun (Spend it Forward' stand, Eisenbahnstraße 42/43,10997 Berlin. Every Saturday from 10am to 6pm
    • Subaermarkt - Revier Südost, former Bärenquell Brewery Schnellerstraße 137, 12439 Berlin, entrance close to Wasserstraße. Check website for opening hours.

 

Join our live markets!

Once you are onboarded on the Spend it Forward platform you also eligible be a part of our live market circuit. We are currently present in multiple markets across Berlin, for example Markthalle Neun and the new Subaermarkt. 

If you want to be a part of our live markets you have two options: 

1- We can run a stand featuring your products under the Spend it Forward umbrella: your products will be featured on commission and we will pay you your wholesale price after the market. 

2- You can run your own stand as a Spend It Forward partner: in this case we require a 5% donation of your proceeds (after all stand costs are covered). That will cover both marketing and donation costs.

 

How to fill out our form

Please fill out the form below with your brand informations and brand description.

Then upload a zip file or provide a link to a zip file/ WeTransfer containing:

  • Product images: We require one image per item. The file name should follow the following format: “Company name_item name” Maximum size 4000x4000px. Also attach an introduction photo of yourself or your products. All images must be in a Instagram ready square format.
  • Download and fill out the product details form here. If you have more products, please attach a separate sheet.
  • If you are an artist, also download and fill out the second table (for artworks following the examples). For prints, please don’t forget to specify the edition numbers!
  • It is important you help us by providing a good description and good pictures of your products.
  • Please include as much detail as possible about your items you are offering on the form, that makes them easier to sell online. In order for items to come up on Google searches, they need to be described in at least 50 characters but not more than 150 characters!

Example of product pictures:

 

 

 

 

We will get back to you as soon as the onboarding process is complete. 

Thank you for joining our community and spreading the mission of local sustainability.

 

The Spend it Forward team.